Application procedure for incoming students
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science
University of Bielsko-Biała
Academic Exchange Office of the University of Bielsko-Biala (email@example.com) and Departmental Coordinator (Andrzej Urbas, firstname.lastname@example.org) should receive NOMINATION LETTER (e-mail with list of nominated students) from Relations Office of the student’s home university firstly.
Nomination letter should contain following data:
– student’s full name and surname,
– valid e-mail address,
– period of stay (winter/summer semester, whole academic year).
The following documents are required to be admitted to the Departmental Coordinator (Andrzej Urbas, PhD):
- Learning Agreement – student should collect 25-30 ECTS credits per semester;
- Transcript of Records;
- If the students are willing to stay in the dormitory during mobility they should provide Dormitory Agreement form (dormitory is available for all Erasmus students since 21st February 2017 till 16th June 2017).
Students are required to send by post a complete set of original application documents in ENGLISH (duly signed and stamped) to be accepted. Completed set of original documents should be sent by student’s institution or himself to:
Andrzej Urbas, PhD
Erasmus Coordinator at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science
University of Bielsko-Biała, POLAND
Willowa 2, Building A/114
43-309 Bielsko-Biała, POLAND
Before originals are sent by post please do scans and send them electronically in PDF file to:
Departmental Exchange Coordinator – Andrzej Urbas (email@example.com)
Academic Exchange Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- As receiving institution we consider only set of completed application. In case of any lacks the procedure won’t start.
- Applications should be filled in on computer and printed.
It is highly recommended not to make any kind of travel arrangements before receiving Letter of Acceptance.