Procedure of accepting Erasmus student
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science
University of Bielsko-Biala
- After receiving all required application documents (deadline is 1st December 2016), the Departmental Exchange Coordinator will check your Learning Agreement to see whether the courses student wish to take at the University of Bielsko-Biala are available and whether student previous knowledge is sufficient for participation in the desired courses.
- From the subjects listed on the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science website (http://www.wbmii.ath.bielsko.pl/erasmus/) only courses with sufficient number of participants will be available.
- Information about courses with sufficient number of participants will be e-mailed to students after middle of December.
- Until 15th of January 2017 students that will accept our Erasmus Programme, have time to change their learning agreements (changes to the original learning agreement form) according to e-mailed list of available courses. Students are required to send by post an original changes to the original learning agreement form (signed and stamped by home University)
- Until 22nd of January 2017 students will be notified of the decision by getting Letter of Acceptance.
It is highly recommended not to make any kind of travel arrangements before getting Letter of Acceptance.
Additional information for PhD candidates within Erasmus + Programme
- If you chose project, don’t forget to specify the title or area of your interests in order to find a tutor for you.